Test version 4.0 beta3 is now available for download, please read this first:
The new window.cfg file has changed in this beta version, any existing window.cfg file will not be correctly read. It is strongly recommended that you remove any window.cfg file created using beta1 or beta2 before runing this version.
As with 4.0 beta2, this version should correctly read virtuawin.cfg file of v3.2 and earlier releases but will generate a virtuawin.cfg file which will not be correctly read by these earlier versions.
Please backup your virtuawin.cfg and window.cfg file so you can roll back to an earlier release.
This version does not load your existing tricky.cfg, sticky.cfg, assignment.cfg or userlist.cfg as these files and concepts have been merged into one – Window Types stored in the new window.cfg file. You will need to recreate these configurations using the new Window Type setup dialog.
This version has:
* Change the term ‘Window Type’ to ‘Window Rule’
* 1901183 Changed window flags and changed GETWINDESK to WINGETINFO with enhanced functionality
* 1873544 1897011 Added new ‘Group App’ window rule and Gather option in window menu
* 1873539 Added a Re-apply Rules option to Control menu
* 1896828 1877997 Implemented new ‘Main Window’ window rule option
* 1896830 Reimplemented main window hide/show function to improve performance and fix minimize window hiding method
* 1877491 1737872 Resolved long standing pop-up window event issues.
See HISTORY.TXT for a full list of changes and our main support page (http://virtuawin.sourceforge.net/support.php) for more information on test versions.